Our family of seven has:
- Lived on a resort beach in the Caribbean for only $300 a month
- Explored Yellowstone for a week for $25 (plus food)
- Driven 15,000 + miles through North America for almost nothing
- Stayed in a multi-million dollar beach home in California for free (including gourmet meals)
- BASE jumped for only $40 (just my husband did that one)
How to See Everything for Nothing...Almost is the ultimate budget travel guide - for individuals and families.
In this 12 Part series - over 90 minutes of video - Greg shares ideas and tips for:
- Living a life that is meaningful and on purpose
- Saving on housing, living expenses, transportation and other costs
- Traveling around the world inexpensively
- Living the 'millionaire lifestyle' without the millions of dollars
You don't have to be rich to have the lifestyle you want to live - travel, adventure, meaningful relationships and experiences.
In this video series you'll learn the difference between having unlimited resources to live the life you want, or having limited - but focused and purposeful - needs.
You'll discover how to focus your time, energy and resources to the things that matter most so that you can have the freedom to live the life you want to live - not the life you have to live in order to make ends meet.
Take control of your life and live it on your terms - for less than you thought possible.
Get Instant Access to this video series right now!